8 companies in the Valley are recruiting NOW (06/20)
With things opening up, let’s get back to work! Here are 8 companies in the Valley ready to hire YOU!
For more employment resources, visit our Virtual Career Fair at abc15.com/jobfair.
1. Robin Hoodmission is to democratize finance for all. Recently named one of the Best Places to Work in 2021 by Glassdoor and TIME100’s Most Influential Company in 2021. At Robinhood, every voice is valued and no idea is too small to put on the table. Robinhood is recruiting for customer experience positions in its new office at Watermark in Tempe. Professionals approved by FINRA are preferred. Learn more about Robinhood and other opportunities here. Robinhood Financial, LLC (SIPC Member), is a registered securities dealer. Robinhood Securities LLC (SIPC Member), provides brokerage clearing services. Robinhood Crypto, LLC provides crypto currency exchanges. All are subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. (“Robinhood”).
2. CarMax, the nation’s largest used car retailer, is among the top 100 Fortune 2021 companies to work for in America! CarMax is now recruiting for “work from home” roles and others for its Customer Experience Center in Tempe. These open positions may include a registration bonus of $ 2,000 or up to $ 3,500 registration bonus for bilingual candidates. Don’t miss the opportunity to work for this award-winning company! Apply to open positions today here!
3. Want to know what it would be like to work in an organization with an award-winning culture? For the second time in a row, Farmers insurance® was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For! Farmers® is dedicated to providing team members with meaningful work in an inclusive environment and they are now growing their Phoenix team. Learn more about the organization and learn about open roles in customer service, complaints, inbound sales, and more. here.
4. Voya FinancialS culture is built on trust, integrity and transparency, with 93% of Voya employees stating that you are welcome when you join Voya, according to the 2020 “Great Place to Work” employee survey. Voya’s unique culture is also supported by numerous awards and recognitions, including: the Fortune 2020 list of the world’s most admired companies; World’s Most Ethical Companies 2020 from the Ethisphere Institute and the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI) 2020 in recognition of their efforts to advance women’s equality. Voya offers full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Voya is now hiring for their customer service courses. Apply here today!
5. CAREER FAIR: The Better Business Bureau of the Southwest Pacific is organizing a virtual job fair on June 24 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. RE: cruit is BBB’s premier virtual career fair connecting businesses and nonprofits with job seekers. This one-day event allows employers to interact and interview job seekers virtually via audio and video. BBB will use a platform called Career Fair Plus, which allows your business to have a personalized business profile, photo / logo and video. It also lists the vacancies you are interviewing and looking to fill. Once you have filled in this information in Career Fair Plus, your profile can be searched from the app by job seekers attending the fair. Learn more and RSVP here.
6. CAREER FAIR: Coming July 22, it’s the choice of job fairs Mesa Career Fair. Meet the hiring managers from some of the best companies in Phoenix. Bring lots of resumes, as you’ll give them directly to each company’s hiring managers. Learn more here.
7. CAREER FAIR: Do not miss Job fair in Phoenix from Jobertising.com, Wednesday June 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. This career fair is open to the general public and there is no charge to attend. Be sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress for an interview. Find all the information here.
8. Safeway and Albertson‘s are hiring for a WIDE variety of positions. Get your foot in the door with a great company! Jobs range from pharmacy to customer service. Learn more and apply online here.