ADA / USDT Update: Broke the ATH and heading for $ 3. Smart contracts! For BINANCE: ADAUSDT by Tumbler55
– It’s been a long time since we covered ADA. Mainly because it was consolidating and we had to wait.
– Finally, we got an official date for the launch of smart contracts and it is September 12th.
This is the update the entire Cardano community has been waiting for for years and the patience seems to be paying off.
– Guys, please give me some feedback to improve my charts, analysis and comments.
– We see a nice cover W drawn in blue. As mentioned in other analyzes, we consider a W-shaped recovery to be very reliable.
–rises again, which is a sign. Nevertheless has not reached a level close to the previous one spikes that might indicate the lump is still coming.
– The resistance levels at $ 1.4, $ 1.85 and $ 2.4 were all eliminated in a short time.
– The $ 1.85has been tested and is now used as a support.
–is currently close to overbought territory and has been rejected from it.
– We expect to see new ATHs until September 12th and do not yet know what to expect next.
– $ 3 seems a doable task so far.
– Once smart contracts are up and running and ecosystems grow, we might even see a $ 10 cardano once. Stay tuned and carry on.
– Never buy the top / ATH
– Take profit as long as you can (partial profit is also profit)
– Use Stop / loss for leveraged positions
– If you are not experienced, do not take advantage in the first place
Enjoy the ride and don’t be too greedy.
If you like the content, please like, comment and follow this channel.
We would love if you could share your thoughts in the comments.
Discussions are welcome here.
Always do your own research and keep in mind that my charts and comments cannot be taken as financial advice.
Explanation of the graph:
– Green lines are tested support lines.
– Orange lines are resistance lines or, if we are above, possible support lines which have not yet been tested.
– The cyan line is fortrend line.
– The white lines arelevels
– The purple lines arewe take a look.
– The blue, green, white and pink lines are 200MA, 100MA, 50MA and 20MA.
– The yellow lines are for visual aid only.
– Either the entrance area or. Check the description.
Most related links:
todayuknews Government news Financial news