All about fees and reviews for both platforms
The world has seen a rapid increase in the use of applications for electronic transactions such as stock trading and more. With a wide variety of these services available, it can sometimes be difficult to decide what is best for you. Recently, Robinhood and Fidelity have been two popular platforms that people use. But users want to know which of them is the best. So we’ve gathered some important information about both platforms and listed it here.
Robinhood Vs Fidelity
Fidelity is a popular multinational financial services company that has been one of the top brokers and apps for doing stock exchanges. The platform has a huge user base that uses the platform for some of its services such as retirement investors, active traders,[rechercheremiumfraisbasactionssanscommissionETFetnÃ©gociationd’optionsLarevuedefidÃ©litÃ©estÃ©galementbonneavecletitredemeilleurcourtierpourlesinvestisseursdÃ©butantsetlameilleureapplicationpourinvestirdanslesprixBest-Of2021deNerdWalletEndehorsdecelavoiciÃ©galementd’autresinformationsprÃ©cieusessurlaplate-formeÃ garderÃ l’espritavantd’utiliserl’applicationLirelasuite[remiumresearchlowfeescommission-freestockETFandoptionstradingFidelityreviewisalsogoodwiththembeingawardedthetitleofBestBrokerforBeginningInvestorsandtheBestAppforInvestinginNerdWallet’s2021Best-OfAwardsAwardsApartfromthishereisalsosomeouthppeptabevaluableinformation[rechercheremiumfraisbasactionssanscommissionETFetnÃ©gociationd’optionsLarevuedefidÃ©litÃ©estÃ©galementbonneavecletitredemeilleurcourtierpourlesinvestisseursdÃ©butantsetlameilleureapplicationpourinvestirdanslesprixBest-Of2021deNerdWalletEndehorsdecelavoiciÃ©galementd’autresinformationsprÃ©cieusessurlaplate-formeÃ garderÃ l’espritavantd’utiliserl’applicationLirelasuite[remiumresearchlowfeescommission-freestockETFandoptionstradingFidelityreviewÂ isalsogoodwiththembeingawardedthetitleofBestBrokerforBeginningInvestorsandtheBestAppforInvestinginNerdWallet’s2021Best-OfAwardsÂ ApartfromthishereisalsosomeothervaluableinformationabouttheplatformthatshouldbekeptÂ inmindbeforeusingtheappReadmore
- Minimum account: $ 0
- Stock trading fees: $ 0
- No base commission; $ 0.65 per contract.
- Account fees (annual, transfer, closing, inactivity): None.
- Number of commission-free ETFs: All ETFs are commission-free.
- Number of mutual funds with no transaction fees: Over 3,400 mutual funds with no transaction fees.
- Marketable securities: stocks, fractions of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs
- Trading platform: Fidelity.com and Active Trader Pro. Both are free for all customers.
- Mobile application: available for iOS and Android.
- Research and data: free and extensive.
- Customer support options (including website transparency): 24/7 phone, email and live chat; 200 local branches
Robinhood is a popular US financial services company that also has a famous app that enables trading of US stocks, ETFs, options, cryptocurrency, certificates of deposit for over 250 global companies and fractions of shares. The platform is also known to provide a great experience for its mobile users. Apart from that, they specialize in individual taxable accounts, margin accounts, and cryptocurrency. Robinhood’s review mentioned that the platform is great to use for new and inexperienced users. Apart from that, here is also some other valuable platform information to keep in mind before using the app.
- Minimum account: $ 0 for the brokerage account and for the Robinhood Gold account; $ 2,000 for a margin account (regulatory minimum)
- Stock trading fees: $ 0
- Option transactions: $ 0
- Account Fees (Annual, Transfer, Closing, Inactivity): No annual, inactivity or ACH transfer fees. $ 75 ACAT outgoing transfer fee. (Robinhood Gold costs $ 5 per month.)
- Marketable securities: stocks, ETFs, options, cryptocurrency, U.S. certificates of deposit for over 250 global companies and fractional stocks
- Number of commission-free ETFs: All available ETFs trade commission-free.
- Number of mutual funds with no transaction fees: None
- Trading platform: the web platform is intentionally simple but meets the basic needs of investors.
- Mobile App: The mobile trading platform includes customizable alerts, news feed, candlestick charts, and the ability to listen live to income calls.
- Research and Data: News available on WSJ Markets, Reuters, Barron’s, CNBC Business and Cheddar. Some access from Morningstar, Nasdaq, Nasdaq Totalview Level II market data for an additional $ 5 per month.
- Customer support options (including website transparency): email and social media
IMAGE: RIBONHOOD AND FIDELITY TWITTER