[EVENT: AUGUST 5, 2021] Catch CEO, FTX, Co-Founder, 1inch, at Africa’s Largest DeFi Conference
The 2nd DeFi Africa Conference will kick off on August 5, 2021 and feature some of the leading authority figures in crypto and DeFi.
The conference will present opportunities and trends in decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFT).
Some of the key speakers to watch include:
SEE ALSO: [WATCH] FTX Closes $ 900 Million Funding – Biggest Increase in Crypto Exchange History
The conference will answer the following questions:
- Who are Ethereum’s main competitors?
- What problems are communities and organizations trying to solve with governance in the decentralized space?
- With the popularity of collectible art and NFTs exploding this year, are they just the hype or are they creating real opportunities for artists and content creators?
- What is the legal nature of TVN from an intellectual property point of view?
- Yield farming, staking, lending, and borrowing are some of the ways to maximize cryptocurrency income. Which platforms are leaders in this regard and what are the risks?
- Institutions get involved. What are the reasons institutions might or might not be interested in DeFi products?
- Regulation in this space is gaining momentum globally. Which countries are ahead of regulation and what do these regulatory frameworks look like?
Some of the key signs to look out for include:
- Keynote speech: The Serum and Solana DeFi ecosystem
- Main speech: Blockchain and its applications in developing contexts, especially in East Africa
- Panel: The importance of interoperability between channels for DeFi
- Panel: The state of regulation: who is ahead and why?
- NFT and DeFi Market Overview From Chain Analysis
- Mint-Layer: Bringing DeFi to Bitcoin Using Layer 2 Technology
Register and participate here: https://bit.ly/DeFiConference2021
RECOMMENDED READING: Ethereum returns Bitcoin by active addresses as DeFi growth remains unchanged
Thank you for your support in helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
follow us on Twitter for the latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to stay informed of the latest video news: