Questrade transforms the trading experience with the launch of its
TORONTO, Sept. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – In its mission to help Canadians on their journey to financial independence, Questrade (www.questrade.com) – Canada’s fastest growing and top ranked * online brokerage firm – has launched QuestMobile, an easy-to-use trading app designed for anyone looking to invest in the stock market.
Rebuild the trading experience from scratch
The app allows investors to easily trade, search and move their money through an intuitively designed interface. Customers can easily see how their portfolio is doing on the go, while keeping an eye on relevant news. With the brand new Learning mode, with just one click, users will find useful definitions detailing the information about stocks and ETFs on the screen. The app also includes additional features and benefits, such as free real-time instant quotes, personalized watchlists, the ability to instantly fund accounts, and more.
Questrade will continuously add tools and expand account management capabilities with updates to ensure users have the best trading experience. The QuestMobile app is available today on the App Store and Google Play. Questrade has also launched an improved web platform, with additional functionality and a similar appearance to the app.
“We have always been committed to improving the trading and investing experience for our clients. We do this by listening closely to the behaviors and needs of our different types of investors and by transforming our underlying technology, ”said Edward Kholodenko, President and CEO of Questrade. “Our goal is first to provide a fast, simple and easy-to-use QuestMobile app for those who need the basics, followed by a much more advanced mobile app with a full range of trading tools for the most demanding traders. sophisticated. Our mission is to empower and educate Canadians on their journey to financial independence by continuously investing in technology.
- New to screen Learning mode: Useful information always at hand, including definitions, how to read stock market data and develop market understanding to become a better trader.
- The new streamlined design allows users to go from account balance to finding inventory to placing a trade faster than ever.
- Click and own any stock or ETF with market orders that execute in real time. With limit orders, investors have the flexibility to set the exact price they want.
- Instantly track portfolio performance with a single screen view of all accounts (RRSP, TFSA, margin, etc.). Whether it’s a self-directed account, Questwealth wallet, or both, users can track their money on a single page and dive into specific account details with a swipe.
- Get instant, real-time quotes when the market opens, with no 15-minute delay on stock and ETF prices for all major North American exchanges.
- Easily track desired stocks and ETFs, with customizable watchlists that sync across devices.
See the new app here.
“We are delighted to offer QuestMobile to our current and future customers,” added Mr. Kholodenko. “Quite simply, it’s new and easy to use, with built-in tools and features that will help Canadians learn and trade smarter.
Download from the App Store: http://bit.ly/QuestMobile_Apple
Download it from Google Play: http://bit.ly/QuestMobile_Android
Questrade (www.questrade.com) is the fastest growing online brokerage firm in Canada. It is transforming the Canadian financial services industry by leveraging technology to reduce fees while providing a viable alternative to traditional financial investment options, enabling Canadians to Keep more of their money. As a leader and innovator in financial services, Questrade is a trusted ally who advocates for consumers, focused on improving value. With 21 years of challenging the status quo as Canada’s leading non-bank online brokerage, over $ 25 billion in assets under administration and over 200,000 accounts opened each year, Questrade and its companies offer financial products and services: securities and investments in foreign currencies. Questrade has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the tenth consecutive year, achieving Platinum status. For more information visit www.questrade.com or on Facebook and Twitter @Questrade. Questrade, Inc. is a registered securities dealer, member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF).
* MoneySens 2021
For more information, visuals or to set up an interview or broadcast segment with Scarlett Swain, Director – Investment Products at Questrade, contact Susan Willemsen of The Siren Group Inc. Tel. : 416-461-1567 or M: 416-402-4880. E-mail: [email protected], www.thesirengroup.com and @thesirengroup.
The photos accompanying this announcement are available on